Classroom SSSTS-R Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme
£201.60 Inc VAT
Important Note: Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic, there are limited conventional courses dates programmed during the immediate future for this course. However, remote delivery of the CITB SSSTS Refresher course is now possible under CITB’s “Emergency Training Provision Scheme Rules”, Click to here to link to the CITB SSSTS Refresher Online Training Course page.
CITB (SSSTS) – Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme Refresher Courses
The SSSTS Refresher course is one of the newer additions to the Site Safety Plus range of courses. It is a 1-day course and is aimed at delegates who have previously passed the 2-day SSSTS course (Supervisor’s Safety Training Scheme). Candidates must be able to provide proof of attendance to the full SSSTS course to be eligible for the two-day SSSTS Refresher course.
Successful delegates will receive the CITB Site Safety Plus certificate which will be valid for 5 years.
The full 2-day SSSTS training course is a CITB course specifically aimed team leaders, foremen, gangers, first line managers and supervisors; those with supervisory responsibilities and a need to understand their legal duties.
Please note that candidate’s current SSSTS or SSSTS Refresher certificates must not have expired; if this is the case, the candidate will need to re-take the full two-day SSSTS course.
CITB Course Detail
This CITB SSSTS Refresher course aims to bring the candidate’s knowledge up to date with the latest changes in legislation and how these affect site operations.
This CITB course includes the following elements:
- Recent changes to legislation surrounding construction site health, safety, and welfare
- How health and safety law is structured
- Why method statements are a legal requirement and how they work
- How their role fits in with controlling site safety, in a safe manner
- Behavioural safety
- Occupational health supervision
- Communication on a site and the routes available within site activity for effective communication
- Full attendance of all 7.5 hours is mandatory, and candidates will be continually assessed during the course. There is a multiple-choice assessment test at the end of the course.
Successful candidates will receive a CITB Site Safety Plus certificate, which is issued on completion and valid for 5 years.
SSSTS Refresher courses are delivered nationwide, either as open public courses or as dedicated courses on customers’ own sites.
Please check the Dates section for open courses in the CITB (SSSTS) – Refresher Courses category, or for more general help or further information please send an enquiry to [email protected]
You may also like…
£144.00 Inc VAT Request A Course Date
£426.00 Inc VAT Request A Course Date
£300.00 Inc VAT Request A Course Date
£180.00 Inc VAT Request A Course Date